Generative AI for Government 2023
The Generative AI for Government Summit 2023 is the first event in Australia designed for the public sector to answer your burning questions about how your department or agency can harness the power of this new evolution of AI. You’ll leave knowing how to improve your processes, increase efficiency, provide real benefits to citizens, and avoid the risks that come with this ground-breaking new technology.
Over two jam-packed days of content, networking and learning, you’ll meet and hear from the revolutionaries at the forefront of generative AI from both the public and private sectors. These leaders are already using the technology to drive their organisations forward and will share insights you can implement in your department or agency.
The summit will cover everything you need to take the next step in embracing this technology, from evaluating, choosing and implementing the right AI tools for your organisation, to mitigating risks, understanding potential issues and discovering how you will need to re-skill your teams.
You simply can’t afford to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to revolutionise how your organisation works.
Visit the website to view the full agenda and speaker line-up.
Reasons to be at the Generative AI for Government Summit:
- Develop best practice strategies to adopt, implement and use generative AI in your department or agency
- Responsibly use AI while avoiding reputational risk, regulatory pitfalls, & losing the public’s trust
- Improve your engagement with the public and achieve positive citizen outcomes
- Protect your organisation and the public from the rising dangers of deepfakes
- Upskill, reskill & future-proof your workforce so it’s well-equipped to navigate the emerging AI landscape
- Safeguard and enforce intellectual property rights amidst the emergence of generative AI
Click here to register. Use VIP code ‘ILG15’ and save 15% off the ticket price.